Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Department of Mindless Reiteration



In the "Help" that comes with Windows Movie Maker, under the heading Choosing a video and audio capture device, the help explains that you can "choose the video and audio devices you want to use for capturing video and audio."

In other words, you can choose the devices you want to use to capture video and audio. I hope that's clear enough now.

Then, perhaps because the Windows people figure the rest of us are not very smart, they explain that "If you only have one video capture device attached to your computer, that device is the only one listed."

Maybe I should change my blog to an easier topic.

2 comments:

The Arthurian said...

See, I thought this was really funny.

Jerry said...

I don't think they ever imagined anyone would read one of those things.